CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Teach Meet Nashville: The "Un"-conference Conference!

I'll be presenting at Teach Meet Nashville tomorrow.  Come check it out if you can!

If you are unable to attend, you can still view my presenter resources on Live Binder.
Here are my new binders:

iPad & iPod Apps for Elementary Students

QR Codes for the Classroom

Google Reader & Educational Blogs

Also...
I have some big news!  I am moving to THIRD GRADE next year!  I'm really excited, but I feel like I'm going to have to expand my blogging community A LOT!  Let me know of any great 3rd grade blogs you follow!!

5 comments:

Julie

Congrats on moving to 3rd grade!! I so love 3rd! I'm looping with my class up to 4th next year but they promise I can come back to 3rd the next year.
Julie
Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

Anonymous

Excited to find another third grade teacher. =) You will love it!

-Ms. Smith
http://adventuresofmssmithblogspot.com

Christine

Yeah, third grade! I am moving from first to third next year (or should I say back to third). I have just started looking for some new blogs and can't wait to update my own! I am amazed that, compared to first grade, there are a fraction of third grade bloggers. congrats and good luck with your move!

Christine

hoppingintofirstgrade.blogspot.com

Lisa at Fourth and Ten

I taught third for four years and LOVED it. In fact, if not for being forced to change grade levels for budgetary reasons, I would have never left! It's such an enjoyable age group! Have fun!
Lisa
Stories From Second

EveryNewBeginning

I totally wish I had heard of TeachMeet before today... I would totally have gone!

Good luck with your grade level change!

Post a Comment

Leave some magic words